The teaching staff of Executive Prep will incorporate active learning methods that teach the students via real-world business problems provided by our corporate 0partnerships and local business relationships.
Executive Prep’s students will learn to take pride in tackling these real-world problems that, once mastered, will teach the students that they can play a significant role in the economics of their local community. Additionally, when students work on these ‘real world’ projects, they are actively engaged in the learning process and discover for themselves the answer to the common question of “Why do I need to learn this?”
Benefits of Integrated Corporate Assignments
- Provides students with a thorough and practical understanding of business concepts
- Fosters economic understanding in the context of business decision making
- Builds corporate network and relationships with local businesses
- Stimulates innovative and entrepreneurial thinking – Provides a broadly based business curriculum that supports transferable skills and knowledge between and among industries
- Fosters a realistic understanding of professional business environments and employer expectations